Júniusi Promo Mix
Legújabb Júniusi promó mixemet letöltheted az alábbi linken:
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/1286358/file.html
01.Gui Boratto - Azzurra (It's Not The Same Version)
02.Innervision - Dont You Ever Give Up (Ralph Falcon Remix).mp3
...03.Avicii - Bromance (Avicii's Arena Mix)
04.DJ Eako, Robbie Groove, Lello Mascolo - I Don't Love You No More (Stefano Amalfi & 05.Robbie Groove Remix)
06.Axwell - Nothing But Love 4 You (Original Mix)
07.Yass Feat Lt Brown - I Wont (Main Mix)
08.Alton Miller & Amp Fiddler - When The Morning Comes (Main Vocal Mix)
09.DENNIS FERRER - Hey hey(LUKE POMPEY REMIX)
10.Zoo Brazil - For A Friend (Kolombo Remix)
11.Carl Louis & Martin Danielle - The Message (Original Mix)
12.Housequake feat. Anita Kelsey - Shed My Skin (Prok & Fitch Vocal Mix)
13.Sivana - 091 - Feels Like I'm Dancin (Ahmet Sendil Remix)
14.Shermanology - The Weather (Youri Donatz & Franky Rizardo Remix)
15.Funkerman feat. MC Gee & Jay Colin - Jumparoundsound (Original Mix)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése